Garmin has announced one more product today, the Garmin Mobile 20. The Mobile 20 is a Bluetooth-enabled wireless GPS navigation system that adds full GPS navigation and hands-free calling capabilities to mobile smartphones. Garmin Mobile 20 supports Nokia, Windows Mobile and Treo smartphones.
Here is a list of Mobile’s 20 features.
* Phone mount with Bluetooth wireless speaker and microphone — lets you speak “hands-free” so you can focus on driving
* Intuitive navigational software for smartphones — included on data card and provides the same high-quality navigational features found on other Garmin portable automotive GPS devices
* Detailed, accurate mapping software — included on data card and provides detailed maps for one European region (European package) or maps of the U.S., Canada and Puerto (North American package)
* Easy and convenient setup — just plug included data card into smartphone, power up the GPS 20SM and go; software automatically installs itself, turning your smartphone into a fully loaded, wireless navigation system
* Garmin Online™ — provides free and subscription wireless data services to Garmin Mobile 20 customers with Internet access on their phones. Services include real-time traffic, gas prices, safety cameras, weather information, and other location relevant content.
* Short message service (SMS) integration — lets you send your position or information about a POI to any other phone via text messaging
* Integrated high-sensitivity GPS receiver — provides faster acquisition times and maintains signal under heavy foliage and near city skyscrapers
* Built-in suction cup and phone charger — make it a snap to install the GPS 20SM on any windshield and conveniently charge most smartphones (adapters included)
It is expected to start shipping in July, no word on pricing yet.